I have just returned from Moscow, where I’ve been making new work with the photography collective MAP6. Below is a list of the tools I carried to help me navigate Moscow’s circular metro line, overland.
- 1 One map of central Moscow.
- 2 One map of the Moscow metro.
- 3 Various photocopied maps of areas beyond the centre.
- 4 One device for measuring the distance covered.
- 5 One note book for taking notes.
- 6 One small selection of russian phrases.
- 7 One pencil.
- 8 One pen.
- 9 One bag of mini croissants (not pictured).